Fall for the Book Festival 2021
- Virtual Chair Yoga and Meditation - Fri., Sept. 3 and Oct. 1, 11:00 am to noon. Register here.
- Josh Bell's Book Club - Fri., Sept 17, 12:00 to 1:00 pm. Book: Master the Media: How Teaching Media Literacy Can Save Our Plugged-In World by Julie Smith. Register here.
- Bags 'n Bundles Book Sale at the Community Yard Sale, Oak Marr Rec Center - Sat., Sept. 25, 8:00 am to noon.
- The Story of the Historic Hunter Mill Corridor by Jim Lewis (Virtual) - Mon., Sept. 27, 7:00 to 8:00 pm. Register here.
- Foundation Cinema Night - Mamma Mia! - Sat., Oct. 2. Rescheduled from August due to weather. Details forthcoming at fairfaxlibraryfoundation.org/events.
- English conversation via Zoom Check the Events Calendar..
- Digital and Virtual Programs from FCPL for a variety of ages and interests are available. Browse the Events calendar.
is coming soon, with both in-person and online sessions. A few Festival pre-release podcasts are scheduled in September and Festival dates are October 14-31. Go to Fall for the Book
for more information.